This morning I walked the yard and old farm pond patch behind the house and
found a YELLOW WARBLER, two YELLOW-RUMPED WARBLERs, a BLUE-GRAY GNATCATCHER and
a CHESTNUT-SIDED WARBLER (new patch bird) in the hardwoods and willows along
the pond. Calling beside them was a GREAT-CRESTED FLYCATCHER (also a new patch
bird). Also great looks in the open underbrush of a singing WOOD THRUSH.

Just as I finished my walk, the sun broke through the dark clouds and the woods
really seemed to come alive!

Jason