I spent the late morning at Hawthorn. As Chris's RBA pointed out there was a
nice selection of migrants. With a good chunk of time spent birding with Larry
Hymes.
There were multiple copies of Blue-winged, Chestnut-sided, Bay-breasted,
Blackpoll , Yellow-rumped, Tennessee, Yellow, A. Redstart, C. Yellowthroat ,
Chestnut-sided, Magnolia and Nashville Warblers. There was one Wilson's and a
B-T. Green Warbler. We had stellar looks at 2 Swainson's thrush with one of
them singing and the two Merlin's displaying. Many Red-eyed Vireos a
Blue-headed Vireo along with Indigo Bunting, Rose-breasted Grosbeak helped past
the time.
I misses the Cape May Warblers, but it's one of the days where if you keep at
it silent birds pop-up every where.
Good birding ,

Gary