Maybe it's the sudden snow or maybe it's the "everything" mix I get from
Pine Tree Farms in Interlaken, but finally this morning we had TREE SPARROWS
(4) at our feeders.  First of the Season for us.

Besides the usual seeds and corn, the mix has lots of nuts and fruit.  The
Blue Jays (8) can hardly wait until I take a couple of steps away from the
feeders. The Mourning Doves (16) show a little more restraint, but today was
the first day they showed up in force.

Be thankful today and every day for the surprises nature has for you.

Bill and Shirley McAneny

T'Burg