I took an unsuccessful lap around near sunset today, but I am decidedly
amateurish at this.
On that note, I come from a background of photography ( but have a healthy
desire to not disturb the wildlife). This list serve is great, but as someone
who lives just east of Syracuse, it's not "actionable" given driving distances
most days. I'd love to find a place nearby that i could visit with camera on a
regular basis with a reasonable expectation of seeing something interesting.
Does anyone have any suggestions, or know of a similar list for Onondaga
county? The creek walk by the mall is ok but I've heard enough stories to be a
little wary of taking high dollar camera equipment there regularly.
Thanks!