From: bounce-118933157-64835...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-118933157-64835...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Liisa S. Mobley
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2015 11:21 AM
To: CAYUGABIRDS-L
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Peregrine, I think

I just walked up past Bradfield about a 1/2 hour ago (10:45?), and I think I
saw a peregrine on the roof on the NW corner.  This particular corner has many
small antennas, and which kind of points towards Mann, so you wouldn't be able
to see it from Tower Rd.  I did not have my binoculars, and the angle and
lighting were awkward - that's why I'm not absolutely positive.  But, it didn't
seem like a redtail.  Had an overall dark grayish cast on its back, which is
mostly what I  could see.  Just thought I'd mention it, as no one has recently
reported the peregrines.
Thanks,
Liisa

Liisa Mobley