Early this afternoon during a lull in both taxi business and rain I pulled in
to East Shore Park. Among about 20 Tree Swallows working the area was at least
one NORTHERN ROUGH-WINGED SWALLOW. This was an exciting discovery, my first of
this species this year. However eBird shows that the first record was yesterday
by Anne Marie Johnson at Dryden Lake.

Other birds of note early this morning from Stewart Park included
the continuing TUFTED DUCK along with all other usual Aythya species
a pair of HORNED GREBES in contrasting plumages
a/the all-white young GLAUCOUS GULL
23 BONAPARTE'S GULLS

Yesterday evening I also saw 6 RUDDY DUCKS off the east end of Stewart. This
afternoon I saw one.