Thanks Peter! Previously I used to use the map link you sent. But the one I
sent was colorful so I fell in love with this windmap. It is amazing how sharp
is the demarcation in both versions. I thought it was a front, but as you
mention I too  have never seen anything so clearly dividing the country. I
think it is an unusual front.

I would keep watch to see how it changes over time!

I am always fascinated by the wind energy!

Cheers

Meena

Meena Haribal
Ithaca NY 14850