Dear birding friends.
As one heads down toward Cayuga Lake on Weyers Point Rd. off of Rt. 89 (just north of Shelldrake)................(about .7 of a mile down the road from Rt. 89) one can see what I think is an eagle nest off along the tree line across the field (as you look north). On my way to Ithaca this morning I stopped and scoped the nest out hoping to find an eagle or two. It is difficult to say but I do think I saw a white head in the nest.........I just can't be sure. If anyone is down that way please keep an eye out for birds on/in the nest and let me know.
Thanks.....I will be monitoring it myself as well.
Happy birding.
Pete Saracino