This a.m. Becky & I saw 2 juvenile bald eagles flying along the shore just north of the village of Cayuga.

We also saw 2 adult bald eagles in the trees next to the nesting tree at Mud Lock north of Cayuga.

Along Martin Rd. south of Seneca Falls, Becky spotted a male pheasant feeding in the cornfield along the road & pointed it out to several other birders. We also saw a Snowy atop Lott's grain elevator/silo. Didn't take time to look for more as we were already late on our way to Corning. Several other birders, including one man from Buffalo, were cruising about looking for the owls & the gyrfalcon. Great day to be out birding.

Fritzie

Union Springs