Hi all,

I'll be leading a Cayuga Bird Club field trip tomorrow (Sunday, June 4) to
Connecticut Hill. We'll meet 7:30am at the Wegmans parking lot (Southwest
corner, by the little creek, away from the store), and proceed to the
intersection of Connecticut Hill Rd., Boylan Rd., and Lloyd Starks Rd.,
arriving around 8am.

The original plan was to bird til noon, but since there is rain in the forecast
(starting mid-morning), the trip may be abbreviated. I plan to be there rain or
shine, and will go as long as participants want. Dress for rain. Roads could be
muddy at spots, but we'll avoid driving through anything messy (e.g., we may
not drive anywhere beyond the rendezvous junction).

Trip is open to all, members and non-members alike.

Email me if you have any questions.

Suan