From: bounce-121587338-73410...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-121587338-73410...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Upstate NY
Birding digest
Sent: Thursday, June 8, 2017 12:03 AM
To: CAYUGABIRDS-L <cayugabird...@list.cornell.edu>
Subject: cayugabirds-l digest: June 08, 2017

CAYUGABIRDS-L Digest for Thursday, June 08, 2017.

1. Pileated eating suet
2. Re: Pileated eating suet
3. Grackle and Fish Crow(?) Observation

Subject: Pileated eating suet
From: "W. Larry Hymes" <w...@cornell.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017 07:11:55 -0400

WOODPECKERS working on our suet feeders -- both male and female.  It's a little
comical watching such a large bird clinging to such a relatively small feeder
and successfully extracting suet.

Larry

--

W. Larry Hymes