I was going to add that about Kipp not being an actual island anymore, but i
was already being chatty enuf!

Donna Scott
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 11, 2017, at 6:28 PM, Donna Lee Scott
<d...@cornell.edu<mailto:d...@cornell.edu>> wrote:

As others on this bird list have pointed out in the past, it would be helpful
to all listers if people who provide a bird alert would take an extra minute to
write briefly the route # or street name & approximate location, if possible.
If one is already taking time to alert people, why not give enuf info so people
know where bird actually is?

"Ruff at 'Kipp I. South' off NYS Rt. 90 next to south side of Thruway between
US Rt. 20 & village of Montezuma" , for instance.

Two cents from a retired dispenser of all sorts of info from Cornell
Cooperative Extension.

Donna Scott
Who bought a smart phone so she could get bird apps , but hasn't learned enuf
about what else phone can do, OR about eBird use.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 11, 2017, at 4:47 PM, Jody Enck