Red-headed woodpecker continues at the same white oak in Palmer Woods this
morning (as pointed out to me by CU student Jeremy), hanging out on the north
facing side, looking to be making OCD adjustments to its granary.

I had a follow-up message last week, including photos, that may have been
swallowed up by the listserve downtime, so I'm including it below.

Suan

Begin forwarded message: