The UPLAND SANDPIPER continues across the road in a field from 149 Owen
Hill Road in Lisle, NY. This was the original field it was found in
yesterday. The bird at times hunkers down and is hard to see. The location
I put on ebird is the exact spot we saw it. If you put the ebird map in
satellite view, you can clearly see the field that it frequents.

Here are two photos from this morning(more to come):

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S44747917

We have determined that this is the first recorded Upland Sandpiper in
Broome Co in at least 20 years!

Dave Nicosia