Saturday, September 29th Cayuga Bird Club Trip.

A reminder that I will lead a trip to the Finger Lakes Land Trust's Roy H Park
Preserve (South). Meet at the Cornell Lab of Ornithology Parking lot at 7:30
am.   We trip will go to about 12 noon.   We will look for late migrating
songbirds, and time permitting, make a stop on the way back along Mt. Pleasant
Rd. looking for Horned Larks, Sparrows, and Wild Turkeys.  This trip is open to
all.
Bring something to drink, a snack and dress for the weather.

Questions - contact me at g...@outlook.com<mailto:g...@outlook.com> or text
280-9540.

Good birding,

Gladys