From: bounce-123424683-3493...@list.cornell.edu
<bounce-123424683-3493...@list.cornell.edu> on behalf of Donna Lee Scott
<d...@cornell.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 6:12 PM
To: CAYUGABIRDS-L
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] RWBB /other spring signs

FOY Red Winged Blackbird on Algerine Rd, Lansing. Male on top of lone tree near
frozen pond.

26 Wild Turkeys on Davis Rd up the hill southeast of Algerine. None displaying.

A few days ago neighbor at 581 Lansing Station Rd reported 2 mature Bald Eagles
exhibiting courting behavior over lake & in tree in their yard. "Two eagles "in
love" they called it.

Donna Scott
Lansing
Sent from my iPhone