There were Caspian Terns at the end of the wildlife drive on Tuesday.   They
were rather distant.

My orioles are still here and coming for the jelly.  The juveniles were finally
eating jelly on their own.  I still have my Grosbeaks coming.  I have a pair of
House Wrens nesting in a birdhouse on my shed.  I love hearing him sing.

Sent from my iPad