On November 30th  I will be leading a CBC trip to see the Bald Eagles at
Conowingo Dam in Maryland. We will leave the parking lot at the Lab of O at
9:00 AM on Saturday Nov. 30th and return the next afternoon.

Hopefully we will see lots of Eagles fishing below the dam. My last visit there
there were over 100 Eagles along with many Black Vultures and Gull sp. Not to
mention lots of other bird watchers.

On Sunday we will get up early grab beverages and snacks and head to the dam.
As the weather will possibly cold please bring warm clothing. Hopefully we can
get there early enough to beat the crowd.

The trip will be overnight so you will need to make your hotel/motel
reservations.  I would suggest the Red Roof Inn, it is reasonable and clean.
Please make your reservation soon as the dam attracts lots of people.

The trip is about five hours not including necessary stops. We will visit the
dam in the afternoon for a short time before heading to the hotel where we can
work out the details of finding a meal.

I will have room for three in my Jeep so we are most likely going to need other
vehicles. If you can drive please let me know.

This trip is open to anyone, you do not have to be a CBC member to join us.
Please PM me at c...@cornell.edu<mailto:c...@cornell.edu> to make your
reservations and ask any questions.

Carl