Sorry for posting a day late.... too busy birding. Bill and I checked out the Lindsay-Parsons Biodiversity Preserve yesterday (Saturday) and found many of the usual residents including the invisible Prairie Warblers, several Brown Thrashers, Northern Waterthrush (near the entrance), Yellow-throated Vireo, and Least Flycatcher. Only a few migrants--Cape May Warbler and Northern Parula. I posted a full list on eBird.

The highlight was finally, after several decades, seeing my first local Worm-eating Warbler. We first heard it singing from the purple trail, near its junction with the red trail, on the steep hill that goes up to Thatcher's Pinnacles, where Worm-eatings traditionally breed. After about 1.5 hours, finally got literally a glimpse, but that was a triumph. Also saw a Hooded Warbler along the purple trail, where it usually breeds (could hear it from the RR tracks even).

And not one tick.

Sandy Podulka