Seen all day at my jelly feeders, 2 β€œ1st fall” male Baltimore Orioles , along
with both parents, occasionally.
Catbirds have been here all along eating grape jelly.

And on Algerine Rd. Lansing, ~200 block -
 5 Wild Turkeys; 1 probably mother of other 4. Based on the behavior of the 4,
I decided they were young turkeys; they had a very hard time figuring out how
to get past some 2.5’ high weeds in ditch to join mother on other side. She had
just flown over the weeds. Finally one youth flew over & the other 3 were still
scurrying back & forth when I finally had to leave. They were all gone when I
returned 2.5 hours later!πŸ˜‹

Donna Scott
Lansing
Sent from my iPhone