Yesterday my neighbor was surprised to see more than 20 Blue Jays on lawn under
his feeders. He usually has 2-3.
I have been seeing the numerous fly-overs of B. Jays for days now! Sometimes
some rest in my big oak trees, then continue on their flights.
Have 6-7 seeming regulars at feeders every day.

Donna Scott
Lansing
Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 22, 2020, at 9:11 AM, bob mcguire