Similar to Jon Greenly’s report from Salt Point yesterday, I had some good
sightings there this afternoon!

2 Kingfishers; 4 sp of woodpeckers: Downy, Hairy, Red-bellied & N. Flicker;   2
Ruby-crowned kinglets; ~4 Yellow-rumped Warblers;
 1 probable-female Northern Parula;

1 Carolina Wren; 4 White-throated Sparrows 1-2 singing a thin, high-pitched
version of “Oh sweet Canada canada...”; 2 E. Bluebirds,

plus several BC Chickadees, 1-2 WB Nuthatches, 3-4 N Cardinals.
No Pine Siskins,
but lots of RB Gulls on Myers spit area, 120 CA Geese in vee way high, & a few
DC Cormorants.
Also probably a round-shaped murmuration of maybe E Starlings

At home I have been graced with a Red-breasted Nuthatch!
And I thought I saw a female No. Parula on my beach a week ago. Maybe same bird
as one here? My abode is 3-4 miles north of Salt Point.

Donna Scott
Lansing Station rd, Lansing
Sent from my iPhone