From: Sandy Podulka <s...@cornell.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2021 7:08 PM
To: Laura Stenzler
Subject: Re: Spring Ornithology starting Soon....

Mostly it's Pete Saracino. He's been posting to all sorts of listservs!

At 11:01 AM 3/10/2021, you wrote:
Now up to 5

Laura

Laura Stenzler
l...@cornell.edu

On Mar 10, 2021, at 11:00 AM, Sandy Podulka <s...@cornell.edu> wrote:

Great!!

On Wednesday, March 10, 2021, Laura Stenzler
<l...@cornell.edu<mailto:l...@cornell.edu>> wrote:

3 people signed up this morning so your push is working! And it’s not even 9
am yet!!!

Laura

Laura Stenzler
l...@cornell.edu<mailto:m...@cornell.edu>

On Mar 10, 2021, at 6:11 AM, Sandy Podulka