Earlier in the spring I had spied a Pileated Woodpecker entering a
nest cavity near Celia's Cup at Lindsay-Parsons. Last weekend I got a
chance to revisit the hole, and got video of three feeding sessions:

  https://youtu.be/9bPgYmgk7q0

I debated whether to share its location, but sorta procrastinated and
forgot, and just got around to editing the video today. Anyhow, if
people want to see it, the nestlings may still be there, but if they
are they likely won't be there for much longer.

On the trail to Celia's cup, after crossing the railway tracks and
climbing up the small hill, turn right onto the purple trail. After a
short distance you will pass a series of fallen logs, then a second
set of fallen logs. This second set of logs points eastward in the
direction of the nest cavity, which is about 40-50 yards away in an
aspen tree about 15-20 feet high - i.e., not too high. The cavity more
or less faces you.

Suan