I played the song of a junco from IBird pro on one electronic device and
listened using Birdnet with another electronic device. The devices were
side by side.
Birdnet said it was a worm eating warbler. I did so after having been
fooled by juncos at Lindsay Parsons a number of times.
After birdnet failed I didn't feel so badly...
Pete Sar