Owl Pellet Dissection &
Discussion<https://act.audubon.org/a/owl-pellet-dissection-discussion-103021>
(<-- click here for more info and to register)
Saturday, October 30, 2021
11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.

Have you ever examined an owl pellet? Now is your chance! You're invited to
take part in a brand-new program that you can DIY from home! Discover what an
owl pellet is and which birds make them, as you dissect your very own owl
pellet. Bones, fur, feathers...get ready to use your sense of curiosity and
nature detective skills as you reveal what's hidden inside.
Owl pellet dissection kits will be available for pick up, or we can send one to
you.

*    Fee: $20/person, $40/family, $10/owl pellet kit only, $10/virtual
presentation/discussion only (live or recorded), $3/shipping.
*    Suitable for ages 10 and up
*    Space is limited and pre-paid online reservations are required.
*    Call 315-365-3588 or email
montez...@audubon.org<mailto:montez...@audubon.org> with questions.

Happy Owl-ween!<https://act.audubon.org/a/happy-owl-ween-103021> (<-- click
here for more info and to register)
Saturday, October 30, 2021
2 - 3:30 p.m.

Celebrate Halloween Audubon-style, by joining us for a virtual presentation
about the owls that can be found in New York State. Some live here year-round
and some just pass through during migration. Stay tuned for some special
feathered friends who will join us as well!

*    Fee: $10/person, $25/family
*    Suitable for ages 5 and up
*    Space is limited and pre-paid online reservations are required.
*    After registering, the Zoom link will be emailed to you the day before the
program. If you are unable to attend the program the day of, the presentation
will be recorded and can be sent to you afterwards.
*    Call 315-365-3588 or email
montez...@audubon.org<mailto:montez...@audubon.org> with questions.

To see a complete listing of our fall schedule of events, please visit our
website: Montezuma Audubon Center Programs &
Events<https://ny.audubon.org/montezuma-programs-and-events>

--
Alyssa Johnson
Environmental Educator