CBC trip to Conowingo Dam with Carl Steckler

WhenSaturday, Dec 4, 2021
Description*Conowingo Dam in northern Maryland: the Bald Eagle spectacle*
Every winter well over 100 Bald Eagles gather at Conowingo Dam, along
the lower Susquehanna River in northern Maryland, to feast on fish which
are sucked through the giant turbines as the dam generates electricity
for the Baltimore area. Travel time is about 4.5 hours.

We will be staying at a local hotel, and I will check on availability.
Please let me know that you are going by Nov 26th.
Bring any snacks and drinks and dress warmly.
I have been vaccinated and have room for three people in my Jeep. If you
can drive let me know how many people you can take.
Please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested. I can be
reached at *c...@cornell.edu <mailto:c...@cornell.edu>*
We will be leaving from the CLO parking lot at 8:00 AM Saturday Dec. 4th