Hi folks,
Another month and another opportunity to help with our on-going bird
conservation work.  Beth Bannister, Cornell Cooperative Extension rural
youth educator, has set up a family activity on Saturday (the 6th) from
9:30am to 12:30pm.  Originally planned for Lighthouse Point Woods, we
changed the location to Renwick Woods due to high water and what needs done
in our plots.

Bring a shovel, work gloves, and a happy spirit. Let's meet at the
boardwalk in the northwest corner of Renwick.   We'll be getting the last
plants of the season in the ground.  We might pull a little privet.  We
definitely will take the opportunity to do a little birding, too.  Brant
are moving through the area.  Loons are starting to show up.  I saw
several Rusty Blackbirds today.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks
Jody