I’m currently watching 150-200 Sandhill Cranes on Armitage Road. They are all
on the north side of the road directly across from the big old lone wooden barn
that stands on the south side, west of Wiley Rd. I have binoculars and my
camera but they’re all stacked on top of each other or laying down so it’s hard
for me to get a good count. If someone is around and has a scope, please come
count! This might be season high count so far and it would be good to know.
Looking forward to finding out!

Alyssa Johnson
Environmental Educator
Montezuma Audubon Center