Nice!SarSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: "Johnson, Alyssa"
<alyssa.john...@audubon.org> Date: 12/10/21  9:37 AM  (GMT-05:00) To:
CAYUGABIRDS-L <cayugabird...@list.cornell.edu> Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Cranes
on Armitage

I just spent some good time with the cranes on the corner of  Olmstead and
Armitage. Yesterday afternoons and this mornings view was best from Olmstead.
While I sat my car with the engine off, probably half or more relocated to the
other side of the grassy
 ridge to the west, best viewed from Armitage Rd. When I left probably 50 or so
were still close to Olmstead but unfortunately I had to get to work 😊

I believe the high count is at 354 but still looking for more counts so if
anyone beats 354  please let me know!

Alyssa Johnson

Environmental Educator

Montezuma Audubon Center