All,
Here is my best estimate for weather conditions for the Ithaca CBC tomorrow....
Between 3 and 7 am (owling)  there will be an area of rain showers
unfortunately that move through. they could last 2 hours or so. Temperatures
will be between 45F and 47F (7-8C). Winds will be from the south around 5 mph.
Then between 7 am and Noon...there will be overcast skies with just a few
sprinkles/drizzle at times. It doesn't look like the steadier rains will
arrive....yet.  Temperatures range from 47F-50F (8-10C).  Winds will be from
the south around 7 mph, quite light.
Then the early afternoon should continue with just a few light rain showers or
sprinkles, nothing of consequence.  Temperatures will be in the low 50s F
(around 11C). winds from the southwest 6-7 mph.
Steady rain arrives between 3 pm and 4 pm and it rains until 9 pm or so, then
there will be some showers after this. Temperatures will drop to the mid 40s F
(7-8C) once the steadier rain arrives and fall into the low 40s F (6 C) by late
evening. Winds will shift to the north in the early evening around 6 mph. There
also likely will be fog forming in the evening.
Hope this helps. Good luck to all. I am looking forward to assisting this year!
Best and Happy New Year to all!
Dave Nicosia