From: bounce-126385305-15001...@list.cornell.edu
<bounce-126385305-15001...@list.cornell.edu> On Behalf Of Gladys J Birdsall
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2022 2:25 PM
To: Laura Stenzler <l...@cornell.edu>; CAYUGABIRDS-L
<cayugabird...@list.cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: [cayugabirds-l] Geese

The flight of geese yesterday was amazing.  I walked the Yorkies east on Mt.
Pleasant Road, around 11:30 on.  At the top of the hill east past my house you
could see lines of geese both east and west, heading N.  With my binocs, I
could make out lines of geese west of the Observatory and to the east-way out
over the hills.  A couple flocks that flew directly overhead, had some Snow
Geese mixed in.  I only saw a couple groups of just Snow Geese.  I was up there
for maybe 35-40 minutes and they were still going over when I got home.

Gladys