The bean goose was refound this afternoon in the huge Snow Goose flock in
the Savannah Mucklands this afternoon, although it was in the far back and
out of sight for quite some time. It was finally refound but then soon
after took off, seemingly to the north, at 5:50pm. Hard to say what the
prospects are for tomorrow, but I didn't get the sense it was heading back
to Seneca Lake. Checking the Mucklands would certainly be a good strategy,
but hard to say if the bean will return.