Yesterday while volunteering with 5th graders at the Lab of O, I saw a
bluejay-like bird but with all-white secondaries against an otherwise
dark wing. I didn't have binoculars on me and was soon distracted by
other stuff. But on further reflection, Red-headed Woodpecker is the
only bird I can think of with that wing pattern. (That and gadwall,
which this was not :-). I don't suppose anyone at the lab has seen
one.

Suan