Yesterday toward sunset (Friday 21 April), Ann Mitchell & I stopped for a brief
scope view of the Peregrine Falcon who has been nesting on a ledge in the
gorge. The bird seemed to be having difficulty getting or staying comfortable
and kept shifting position slightly. At one point it stood up enough that we
could see a small white fluffy nestling. We couldn’t tell how many, if any,
more nestlings there were, nor could we see any eggs during that glimpse.

- - Dave Nutter