Hi all,

For those doing the BBA, I've found their web presence to be utterly
confusing and impossible to navigate so I created the following page
on the CBC website with three quick links I'm always looking for:

  https://cayugabirdclub.org/resources/breeding-bird-atlas

Number two is actually something I adapted to let one view the atlas
block boundaries on a smartphone's Google Map (tested on iOS, haven't
tried on Android), which some may find useful.

This adaptation includes only blocks "around" Cayuga Lake (from Geneva
to Newark Valley). The full kml of all blocks (available from a BBA
article somewhere) tends to slow down Google Maps more than I like, so
I wrote a quick Python script to fish out a subset. If anyone wants a
subset of blocks elsewhere in the state, let me know and I should be
able to generate it for you with relative ease.

Suan