All,

The TOWNSEND'S WARBLER remains in the vicinity of Anson Road Endicott NY in
Broome Co near the sewage treatment plant by the Tri-Cities Airport. But at
times has been found by the nearby river, golf course and along Industrial
Boulevard before Anson rd by multiple observers. Ebird has a lot of these
reports, some of them are very descriptive as to where the bird was found.
If you find this bird, please try to put a lat/long in your report or be
descriptive enough for others who may want to find this mega rarity for
upstate. The bird has been refound every day since I first found it on
12/24/23.  It seems to be hanging around with the typical mixed species
flocks of winter. That is how I stumbled upon it.  So if you are looking
for it, lots of chickadee, juncos and other winter bird activity can be
fruitful.  Best of luck and Happy New Year to all.

Dave Nicosia

--

(copy & paste any URL below, then modify any text "_DOT_" to a period ".")