The results of the Christmas Bird Count are now available in this
spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/.../1orJOduCB4GKq7JlF0jJM.../edit...
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1orJOduCB4GKq7JlF0jJMIoHaC7O33EgZ46Yb8f0-ojo/edit?usp=sharing&fbclid=IwAR34KkU6fUbnp8GGOb1gGTOhbmb7cqM91BkHmdXO1aJfAws7M04JkDke2S0>
.
Quick summary: We got 97 species on the day, and we have another 4 count
week species so far. We had 46680 individuals, way up from our 10-year
average of 35740. . Three species were seen for the first time: Trumpeter
Swan, Northern Parula, and Wilson's Warbler. We had record high counts for
16 species, and ties for another 5 species. There were no surprise misses.
The most "exotic" sighting was of a European Goldfinch seen at a feeder in
Dryden.
Of course, these numbers are subject to revision as we eliminate duplicates
and as more information trickles in.
Thanks to all the leaders, counters, and everyone who helped with the most
excellent compilation dinner last night for which we had about 60 people.

-Paul

--

(copy & paste any URL below, then modify any text "_DOT_" to a period ".")