Thanks for this Dave. If Dan Watkins or the unnamed partner are reading
this list, I'd love to hear from them.

Also, ICYMI, a Tufted Duck was reported through ebird on Jan 2nd. I've
added it (and the details) as a count week bird to the spreadsheet.

-Paul

--

(copy & paste any URL below, then modify any text "_DOT_" to a period ".")