Hello Marta,

Let me give it a try tonight. I will let u know.

Mike Rojas
Security Technical Lead

Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 11:12:53 +0100
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Security] Per User TACACs settings
From: marta.sokolow...@gmail.com
To: mike_c...@hotmail.com
CC: ccie_security@onlinestudylist.com

Check if you have "Interface Configuration > Advanced Options > Per-user
TACACS+/RADIUS Attributes" marked. After turning it on, you'll see separate
columns (for User and for Group) in "Interface Configuration/TACACS+ (Cisco)".
Mark specific TACACS option in User column and it should be visible in User
settings.

I've just checked my fresh ACS installation (with the default config) and I had
to follow these steps to see TACACS options in user settings:
Add a network device as TACACS+ AAA Client (in "Network Configuration")
Turn on Interface Configuration > Advanced Options > Per-user TACACS+/RADIUS
Attributes
(after that separate User and Group columns are available in "Interface
Configuration/TACACS+ (Cisco)")
Turn on Interface Configuration > Advanced Configuration Options > Advanced
TACACS+ Features (optional)Mark specific option in Interface Configuration >
TACACS+ (Cisco)
(after this step you should see this option in User settings).

I hope it will be helpful for you.

Marta Sokolowska.