Hi everyone,

I have the following question:

  Service-policy access-control input: STACK

    Class-map: TCP-80 (match-all)
      15 packets, 2441 bytes
      5 minute offered rate 0 bps
      Match: field IP protocol eq 6 next TCP

      Service-policy access-control : ACCESS

        Class-map: URI (match-all)
          3 packets, 1101 bytes
          5 minute offered rate 0 bps
          Match: field TCP dest-port eq 80
          Match: start TCP payload-start offset 0 size 32 string "/reload"
      drop

        Class-map: class-default (match-any)
          0 packets, 0 bytes
          5 minute offered rate 0 bps, drop rate 0 bps
          Match: any

    Class-map: class-default (match-any)
      6 packets, 852 bytes
      5 minute offered rate 0 bps, drop rate 0 bps
      Match: any
R1#

The exercise explained that I needed to block the GET request from when someone
tried to send the reload on an HTTP packet. Noe that What I did on the type
stack, it was as simple Match IP protocol eq 6 next TCP. Now, on the solution,
it appears as 0x6 but I've seen both applied. This one in this case is showing
packets there. Is this a good approach or do I need to use the hex value?

Mike

www.ipexpert.com

www.PlatinumPlacement.com