Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 13:40:44 -0400
From: jasonlmayn...@gmail.com
To: ccie_security@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Security] Version 4 Thoughts

Thought is was time to join the thread. Here are my thoughts around the

upcoming change to v4 and my approach to it. Really like to hear if you
would approach it another way. My timeline is 1 year from today

  - Do the written in v3 (if I can get it complete before the change)

  - Start practice labs
  - Redo the CCNP Security with the latest material (I believe the latest
  material is v4)
  - Continue with practice labs
  - Do the written in v4
  - Continue with the practice labs