From: mman...@firstrate.com
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 17:23:35 -0500
To: ccie_security@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Security] FPM Question

All,
?I am working through FPM right now and they keep bouncing back and forth from
decimal to hex.? Apparently it does not matter if we use hex or decimal in
FPM.? Please confirm.
?Example:
?Router(config)# class-map type stack match-all ip-tcpRouter(config-cmap)#
match field ip protocol eq 0x6 next tcp
Router(config)# class-map type stack match-all ip-udpRouter(config-cmap)# match
field ip protocol eq 0x11 next udpRouter(config)# class-map type access-control
match-all blaster1
Router(config-cmap)# match field tcp dest-port eq 135Router(config-cmap)# match
start l3-start offset 3 size 2 eq 0x0030Router(config)# class-map type
access-control match-all blaster2
Router(config-cmap)# match field tcp dest-port eq 4444?
Thanks,?
Matt Manire

CCSP, CCNP, CCDP, MCSE 2003 & MCSE 2000

Information Systems Security Manager