Hello All,

I have a mayor doubt in regards when you have to configure either CTP or
Auth-Proxy. I've seen the question formulated 10 thousand times, but they all
differ in the solution and on the  methods to accomplish it. For example, when
they ask you to do things like:

1-Make sure that the client authenticates before gathering access to the
internal network (CTP)
  Now, I can use either Virtual HTTP, Virtual Telnet or Match command... which
one do I use?

On this same one, if using match command, I need to allow something in within
the interesting traffic so CTP can catch it right?  If so, which traffic any
http? To specific one host?

2-Allow traffic after being authenticated to the Network x and y (Auth-Proxy)
 I've seen many exercises when they put an ACL on the interface denying all the
traffic and just permitting one specific type of traffic in order to trigger
the Auth-proxy, shall I use this approach or match the traffic they ask using a
triggering acl?

Thanks in advanced.

Mike

www.ipexpert.com