Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 20:04:27 -0400
From: fawa...@gmail.com
To: ccie_security@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Security] Dhcp snooping permenant vs temp binding

For the dhcp snooping I learned the hard way the difference between the two
commands.The below command is done at exec level and binding will be removed
afte a reload3560# ip dhcp snooping binding cccd.1233.3422 vlan 101 1.11.1.1
interface gi0/3

The following is permenant and will not be removed from the config or binding
database after reboot
3560(config)# ip source binding 1112.3332.2243 vlan 3 1.1.1.1 interface gi0/3

Are you able to pick the difference between the two commands.Hope this helps.

--
FNK

www.ipexpert.com

www.PlatinumPlacement.com