From: eug...@koiossystems.com
To: mike_c...@hotmail.com; mayd...@gmail.com
CC: ccie_security@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: RE: [OSL | CCIE_Security] Switches in the lab
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 00:46:16 +0000

Hm...
Never used it before but it seemed to accept it, thanks, pal.
What about “rx” and “both” ?
And one more thing. I don’t have any preference whether to use IDM or IME but
still want to be fully prepared. The blueprint says it is going to be and IDM
 and Marta previously mentioned that IME is an application to manage the IPS.