Hello;
I have an issue setting up the profile for the wirless client. I configured the
Profile using the Anyconnect Profile editor, I save the profile, but when I
went and did the network repair, only the wired network was showed.
Another thing (and this is an aside Note for whoever is deploying a Virtual
WLC) the access points need to be on FlexConnect instead of Local, otherwise
the AP. wont be able to load the SSIDs, it would be able to join the WLC, but
not load the configuration.
Thanks for the help.
Mike.
www.ipexpert.com