Joe

I guess the reason is you don't really let your customers know about your
physical ASA setup. Same stuff as the ability to hide physical interface
capabilities and even their names.

Regards,

Piotr Kaluzny : Sr Instructor : iPexpert <http://www.ipexpert.com>
CCIE # 25665 :: Security
*:: World-Class Cisco Certification Training*

Direct: +1-810-326-1444
:: Free Videos <http://www.youtube.com/ipexpertinc>
:: Free Training / Product Offerings <https://www.facebook.com/IPexpert>
:: CCIE Blog <http://blog.ipexpert.com/>