Hi Piotr,

I tried to have both VS without the PortChannel and it doesn't seem to
work: I get no alarms.
It only works when I assign the PortChannel to a VS, but only for the
traffic inspected to that VS then it seems (I didn't tested failover, but I
was only able to get alarms / blocked packets when I map the interface to
the Virtual Sensor that is allocated to the active context of a particular
ASA).

Tried upgrading to 7.1(8) with no luck.

I guess I will pass it for now and pray that I won't see it in the lab...