MLPoFR is actually either 10 or 11 bytes (my memory is failing me). In the
SRND it states MLP is 13 bytes. The 13 bytes I can only imagine is a
conservative estimate or is MLPoATM. It certainly is very conservative for
MLPoFR.

I would clarify with the proctor- I would not use 13 + 4 = 17 bytes.

Page 33 of the QoS SRND talks about these values and I would treat the 13
bytes listed for MLP as being appropriate for MLPoFR.

--
Vik Malhi ­ CCIE #13890, CCSI #31584
Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.810.454.0130
Mailto: vma...@ipexpert.com

Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities
IPexpert - The Global Leader in Self-Study, Classroom-Based, Video-On-Demand
and Audio Certification Training Tools for the Cisco CCIE R&S Lab, CCIE
Security Lab, CCIE Service Provider Lab , CCIE Voice Lab and CCIE Storage
Lab Certifications.